- Group 5A and 6A Elements MCQs
- A group of 8 cocci is called______________?
- Who is the founder of IBM Company?
- After Pashtun which is the second largest ethnic group of Afghanistan?
- When a notebook is maintained by a group in which each member of the group is expected to add an idea, the notebook is known as___________?
- The test designed by a person from a different organization or company such as outsourcing or certification by an external body has …………… of independence.
- A large group of islands is known as:
- What company pioneered floppy disks?
- Percentage of total industry sales that a particular company controls is called?
- Which city in included in the group of 7 cities which are often called “Venice of the North?
- After Pashtoons the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan is:
- China’s biggest e-commerce company is?