a) Hydraulic crane
b) Hydraulic Ram
c) Hydraulic Accumulator
d) Hydraulic Presses
- A gear pump uses ___________?
- Hydraulic Ram is used in areas where there is a source of ________ power.
- The fluid coming into the airlift pump is accelerated by ________?
- FAT stands for ________?
- A pump with two steams and two water cylinders is called ________?
- The pressure generated by a counterweight gear pump is ______?
- SQL stands for ________?
- Turbomachines work under ________?
- ________ allows the rotation of the boom.
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- During internal breakage, output power ________?
- Which among the following is not a multi-cylinder pump?