a) Hydraulic crane
b) Hydraulic Ram
c) Hydraulic Accumulator
d) Hydraulic Presses
- PDF stands for ________?
- The inlet passage of water entry is controlled by ________?
- A pump with two steams and two water cylinders is called ________?
- The speed of the reciprocating pump is generally measured in ______?
- During internal breakage, output power ________?
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- KB stands for ________?
- ________ allows the rotation of the boom.
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge is called _______?
- SQL stands for ________?
- Common food sources of Vitamin A are:___________?
- The air lift pump works under the principle of _______?