A. white dwarf
B. red giant
C. yellow dwarf
D. orange dwarf
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- Which of the following planets is known as “morning star”?
- The chemical name of Laughing Gas is___________?
- The energy stored in a dam is___________?
- Which of the following is the nearest star?
- The best technique of teaching at primary stage is______________?
- Who has become the Pakistan’s first female two-star general?
- STAR stands for__________?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Concrete operational stage starts at age_________?