A. white dwarf
B. red giant
C. yellow dwarf
D. orange dwarf
- The main aim of classroom teaching is___________?
- The opposite of susceptibility is___________?
- Which one is the brightest star in the night sky?
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits:
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- The Capital of Mongolia is___________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- Which of the following planets is known as “morning star”?
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- STAR stands for__________?