A. white dwarf
B. red giant
C. yellow dwarf
D. orange dwarf
- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Formal operational stage starts at age________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- When a star becomes a singularity and has zero volume and infinite density, it is called_______________?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- In the SPWM, the modulating signal is___________?
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- The Capital of Mongolia is___________?
- Most important work of teacher is___________?
- The chemical name of Laughing Gas is___________?
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?