A. Shaukatullah Khan
B. Shah Farman
C. Iqbal Zafar Jhagra
D. Sardar Mehtab Abbasi
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- Who was the second Governor-General of Pakistan?
- Who was the first Governor of state bank of Pakistan?
- Which province has the highest HDI in Pakistan?
- In 1928 Agha Khan III advocated independence of each province at the meeting of All parties convention in__________?
- Al-Hajjaj Ibn Yusuf was the governor of ________?
- How many rivers flow in Punjab Province?
- Hair dresser association of which province has anounced to avoid western-styled haircuts?
- Who took the oath of The Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah as the first Governor-General of Pakistan?
- Under which Article Governor Rule is imposed in case of failure of constitutional machinery in the province?
- The First Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was dissolved By Governor General Malik Ghulam Muhammad on______________?
- The latching current of SCR is 20 mA. Its holding current will be___________?