A. Shaukatullah Khan
B. Shah Farman
C. Iqbal Zafar Jhagra
D. Sardar Mehtab Abbasi
- Who was the second Governor-General of Pakistan?
- Who became the Governor of Sindh after Muhammad Bin Qasim?
- How many rivers flow in Sindh Province?
- Which province of Pakistan has the lowest HDI?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- Chitral is the largest district in the KPK province of Pakistan, covering an area of _________?
- The most beautiful stone-Marble is extracted from which Province of Pakistan
- Which province of Pakistan is called “Land of Brave People”?
- Al-Hajjaj Ibn Yusuf was the governor of ________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- Who had the shortest tenure as Governor General of Pakistan?
- Under which Article Governor Rule is imposed in case of failure of constitutional machinery in the province?