A. 12 September, 1995
B. 24 September, 1996
C. 13 September, 1997
D. 18 September, 1998
- The first general elections in Pakistan were held on ______________?
- Who was the second Governor-General of Pakistan?
- What is the colour of the ballot paper that will be used for national assembly seats in general elections 2018?
- The name United nations was adopted at the suggestion of?
- When The general elections 2018 Will be held in Pakistan?
- The General Assembly of UN meets regularly once a year on third Tuesday of_____________?
- General Knowledge Quiz 3
- General Knowledge MCQS
- Who had the shortest tenure as Governor General of Pakistan?
- According to Einstein's general theory of relativity the universe:
- How Many National Assembly of Pakistan Seats Are There?
- The National Assembly passed the 24th Constitution Amendment bill, 2017 on__________?