a) Dry corrosion
b) Wet corrosion
c) Pitting corrosion
d) Water line corrosion
- The Capital of America Washington D.C was founded in__________?
- Corrosion between the dissimilar metals is called as__________
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- Dry corrosion takes place in__________
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- Washington D.C was organized in__________?
- Bagram is an airbase of USA situated in__________?
- Dry corrosion is also called as_________
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________
- River Sawan is located in__________?
- Ferns are included in__________?
- The corrosion is the reverse process of ____________