a) Dry corrosion
b) Wet corrosion
c) Pitting corrosion
d) Water line corrosion
- Bagram is an airbase of USA situated in__________?
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- The first passport issued by the Ayub regime in__________?
- The amount of iron wasted by corrosion each year is estimated about _________ of its annual production
- Which of the following comes under the wet corrosion?
- The Capital of America Washington D.C was founded in__________?
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________