a) Dry corrosion
b) Wet corrosion
c) Pitting corrosion
d) Water line corrosion
- The Capital of America Washington D.C was founded in__________?
- Washington D.C was organized in__________?
- Dry corrosion is also called as_________
- Ferns are included in__________?
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- The amount of iron wasted by corrosion each year is estimated about _________ of its annual production
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen
- The first passport issued by the Ayub regime in__________?