a) Pitting corrosion
b) Soil corrosion
c) Water line corrosion
d) Galvanic corrosion
- Anhydrous inorganic liquid metal surface in absence of moisture undergoes ___________
- First Azan was called out in_______ A.H.
- A lady’s umbrella is called
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- The corrosion is the reverse process of ____________
- Which day is called Sayeed-ul-Ayam?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen
- The advantages of the nickel metal hydrated batteries are having _________ more energy than the nickel cadmium batteries
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- Nickel metal hydrated batteries having the low cell voltage of __________