a) Pitting corrosion
b) Soil corrosion
c) Water line corrosion
d) Galvanic corrosion
- Which day is called Sayeed-ul-Ayam?
- The murder of Brother is called?
- The amount of iron wasted by corrosion each year is estimated about _________ of its annual production
- Custom of having many wives is called?
- Which of the following comes under the wet corrosion?
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide
- One who walks on ropes is called ?
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- Anhydrous inorganic liquid metal surface in absence of moisture undergoes ___________
- A lady’s umbrella is called
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________