a) Electron current
b) Proton current
c) Ion current
d) Neutron current
- During the sand blasting process, the workers are affected by the disease called _________
- The production of rubber tree is better adopted to areas where the climate is_________?
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)______________?
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- The amount of iron wasted by corrosion each year is estimated about _________ of its annual production
- The chemical oxygen demand can be given as __________
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide
- The areas of grassland totally without trees in South America are called _________?
- Example of bacteria requiring low concentration of oxygen is__________?