a) Electron current
b) Proton current
c) Ion current
d) Neutron current
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________
- The chemical oxygen demand can be given as __________
- Example of bacteria requiring low concentration of oxygen is__________?
- The human brain uses__________ percent of the total oxygen and blood in the body?
- When was the first electro-mechanic Computer developed?
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- Corrosion is uniform in__________
- What is the name given to areas of land in the higher latitudes where short, cool summers do not permit trees to grow?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- The corrosion is the reverse process of ____________