a) Soil corrosion
b) Oxidation corrosion
c) Galvanic corrosion
d) Concentration cell corrosion
- Dry corrosion takes place in__________
- If energy is taken from the AC side of the inverter and sends it back into the DC side, then it is known as___________?
- The corrosion is the reverse process of ____________
- What an authentic Hadith is called?
- Teacher-centered instruction which includes lecture, presentation and recitation is also known as___________?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- The murder of Brother is called?
- Evaporation from ice and snow is known as___________?
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- The study Of GLANDS is called?
- Which monarch called himself as the Second Alexander?
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide