a) Soil corrosion
b) Oxidation corrosion
c) Galvanic corrosion
d) Concentration cell corrosion
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- Corrosion is uniform in__________
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen
- Dry corrosion takes place in__________
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- Which soil is treated with gypsum to make it suitable for cropping______?
- A lady’s umbrella is called
- A large amount of soil can move with the run off called ___________
- Which day is called Sayeed-ul-Ayam?
- If energy is taken from the AC side of the inverter and sends it back into the DC side, then it is known as___________?
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?