a) Soil corrosion
b) Oxidation corrosion
c) Galvanic corrosion
d) Concentration cell corrosion
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?
- When the Earth is closest to the Sun, it is called?
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- Which soil is treated with gypsum to make it suitable for cropping______?
- Evaporation from ice and snow is known as___________?
- The amount of iron wasted by corrosion each year is estimated about _________ of its annual production
- Dry corrosion takes place in__________
- SITH is also known as___________?
- A lady’s umbrella is called
- Who is called as Muslim Alexander?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________