a) Soil corrosion
b) Oxidation corrosion
c) Pitting corrosion
d) Water line corrosion
- The treatment of water with _________ improves the taste of water
- Dry corrosion takes place in__________
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen
- The simplest skill in cognitive domain of Bloom’s taxonomy is__________?
- Example of bacteria requiring low concentration of oxygen is__________?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- The distance of mercury from sun is__________?
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- What is the difference between capitalism and socialism?
- Average salinity or ratio of salt as per kilogram of water of ocean is__________?