a) Soil corrosion
b) Oxidation corrosion
c) Pitting corrosion
d) Water line corrosion
- One of the following ways of expressing the concentration of a solution does not depend on temperature. It is__________?
- Corrosion is uniform in__________
- The poorest region of the world is__________?
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?
- The distance of mercury from sun is__________?
- For 1N KCL standard reduction potential in the calomel electrode is__________
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- Dry corrosion is also called as_________
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- The Tallest Building of Pakistan is__________?
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________