a) Galvanic corrosion
b) Dry corrosion
c) Oxidation corrosion
d) Concentration cell corrosion
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- Who is called as Muslim Alexander?
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- Dry corrosion is also called as_________
- Rearranging data in a new sequence is known as__________?
- Which monarch called himself as the Second Alexander?
- A substance whose molecules consist of dissimilar atoms is called____________?
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- First Azan was called out in_______ A.H.
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________