a) Stress corrosion
b) Inter granular corrosion
c) Water line corrosion
d) Pitting corrosion
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- The study Of GLANDS is called?
- One who walks on ropes is called ?
- Which monarch called himself as the Second Alexander?
- The amount of iron wasted by corrosion each year is estimated about _________ of its annual production
- Rearranging data in a new sequence is known as__________?
- Government By The Rich Is Called
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- Dry corrosion is also called as_________
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide