a) Stress corrosion
b) Inter granular corrosion
c) Water line corrosion
d) Pitting corrosion
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- Which of the following comes under the wet corrosion?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- Corrosion between the dissimilar metals is called as__________
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________
- There are three types of plate boundaries, Divergent, Convergent and____________?
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- First Azan was called out in_______ A.H.
- What an authentic Hadith is called?
- Corrosion is uniform in__________
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen