A. Joint company
B. Joint-stock company
C. Limited joint company
D. Limited Company
- The electrolyte is placed in a special type of cell known as____________
- P2P is business slang. What does it mean?
- Which organization is considered the first Muslim political body continued to represent the Muslims of the subcontinent as a whole_______?
- Scientific bureau of Economic Cooperation Organization is situated in______________?
- What type of colloid is an aerosol?
- First Women Bank Limited commenced its business on____________?
- What is called an internet strategy of dealing directly with business rather than consumer ?
- What occurs when a firm’s business is terminated Assets are sold, proceeds are used to pay creditors, and any leftovers are distributed to shareholders ?
- Fog in the forms of warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called ______________?
- The test designed by a person from a different organization or company such as outsourcing or certification by an external body has …………… of independence.
- Exchange rate of which of the following currencies falls because of persistent balance of payments deficit ?
- The ability of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to maximize profits is hampered by ?