For your better test preparation and better Biology MCQs preparation, in this section, we are posting Coordination and Control MCQs.
In Biology, coordination and control is a form of control of multilevel systems. The task of the coordination system is to coordinate the operation of the other subsystems. It does so by restricting their behavior or activities so that the overall control objectives of the distributed system are met.
Coordination and Control MCQs
1. Chlorosis, i.e., yellowish hue on the leaves results from
A. Accumulation of toxic waste products in leaves.
B. Deficiency of chlorophyll.
C. Short supplies of mineral nutrients in the soil.
D. All of these
2. Chemically auxins are
A. Indole propionic acid.
B. Indole carboxylic acid.
C. Indole acetaldehyde
D. Indole acetic acid
3. Gibberellins may be substituted for _____ light, therefore promote flowering in long day plants.
4. Which of the following is an antagonist to Auxin in terms of promotion of stem growth?
C. Abscisic Acid
D. none of these
5. Abscisic acid promotes flowering in short day plants and inhibits in long day plants, which of the following is antagonistic to abscisic acid in terms of flowering:
6. The only promoter of leaf senescence in the following plant hormones is:
D. Abscisic Acid
7. Which of the following is used in the brewing industry to promote malting:
D. Abscisic Acid
8. Which type of the receptors are present in the ear?
9. Type of sensations carried by nociceptors are:
10. Which type of sensory structures carrying the touch sensations are present in papillae extending into ridges of the fingertips?
A. Hair end organs
B. Meissner’s Corpuscles.
C. Pacinian corpuscles
D. None of these
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Coordination and Control MCQs