A. Controlled environment
B. Repeated manifestation of only one skill
C. Observation and criticism
D. All of the above
- In order to make memory level of teaching a success what should a teacher do?
- The best technique of teaching at primary stage is______________?
- The main objective of child centered teaching method is?
- In your view, which one is the most important factor of teaching process?
- Which types of person should enter in the field of teaching?
- Chemical substances used on living tissues that inhibit the growth of micro organism are called___________?
- What should teacher do after teaching the lesson?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- For an effective teaching, the teacher must be a subject matter expert that includes:
- Discovery teaching is actually a___________?
- Regular changes in teaching strategies in the class is required: