A. mainframe computers
B. super computers
C. hybrid computers
D. desktop computers
- As per ‘Tobacco Atlas’, how many people are being killed by tobacco-related diseases in Pakistan annually?
- Rearranging data in a new sequence is known as__________?
- The Govt of the people, by the people, for the people is called__________?
- A canyon is a large form of ________?
- “Elephant” large unit of paper measurement equal to 28 by?
- Which provincial goverment has issued driving licences to transgender people?
- _____ computers are also called personal computers.
- Scale for measuring the average share price and percentage change of 30 major US industrial companies is called ?
- A large amount of soil can move with the run off called ___________
- Each year on Feb 12, “Asma jahangir award” will be presented to people in how many fields?
- The large dark patches on the Moon’s surface are known as___________?
- A disease that spreads over a large area: