A. mainframe computers
B. super computers
C. hybrid computers
D. desktop computers
- When the banks were nationalized in Pakistan?
- As people grow older, the __________ of learning declines?
- There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.
- “Elephant” large unit of paper measurement equal to 28 by?
- As people gets older, the ability of applying or maintain attention_____________?
- She made her stepson her _______to her large fortune.
- People in how many categories are entitled to security in Pakistan?
- According to Emerson: “Want is a growing giant whom the coat of Have was never large enough to cover.” According to economists, “Want” exceeds “Have” because:
- A disease that spreads over a large area:
- Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24) lead to___________?
- Passive Voice of “People speak English all over the world”.
- Baran’s Neo-Marxist thesis has been criticized for ignoring the probability that power is frequently?