B. David Johnson
C. Roger and David Johnson
D. None of these
- Which act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- If the standard hydrogen electrode is used as the reduction electrode, then the emf is given by__________
- Formative assessment is an assessment ___________ learning?
- Gulf streams are caused by__________?
- Boundary commission was headed by__________?
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by___________?
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?