For your better entry test preparation and better Chemistry MCQs preparation, in this section, we are going to post Chemistry Solutions MCQs.
In chemistry, a solution is a special type of homogeneous mixture which is composed of 2 or more substances. The term aqueous solution is used for the solutions where one of the solvents is water. In such a mixture, a solute is a substance dissolved in another substance, known as a solvent.
Chemistry Solutions MCQs
1. Which of the following solutions of H2SO4 is more concentrated?
A. 1 Molar solution
B. 1 molar solution
C. 1 normal solution
D. All have the same concentration
2. Which of the following unit of concentration is independent of temperature?
C. Mole fraction
4. The molal boiling point constant is the ration of the elevation of the boiling point to
C. More fraction of solvent
D. The mole fraction of solute
5. Which of the following are the conditions of colligative properties
A. Non-electrolyte solute
B. Non-volatile solute
C. Dilute solution
D. All of the above
6. Which has the minimum freezing point?
A. One Molal NaCI
B. One molal KCI solution
C. One molal CaCI2
D. One molal urea solution
7. Which of the following is not a colligative property?
A. Lowering of vapour pressure
B. Freezing point
C. Osmotic pressure
D. Elevation of polling point
8. Which of the following substance do not show continuous solubility curve?
B. Na2SO4. 10H2O
9. When common salt is dissolved in water?
A. The boiling point of water decreases
B. The boiling point of water increase
C. The boiling point of water remains the same
D. None of the above
10. Every sample of matter with uniform properties and fixed composition is called
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Chemistry Solutions MCQs