a) Liquid metal corrosion
b) Corrosion by other gases
c) Oxidation corrosion
d) Wet corrosion
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- All India Muslim League observed the Direct Action Day on?
- Chemical substances used on living tissues that inhibit the growth of micro organism are called___________?
- ____________ comes under the chemical monitoring of the lake
- Chemical Bonding MCQs
- Nickel metal hydrated batteries having the low cell voltage of __________
- Chemical Equilibrium MCQs
- Which country was elected as the Vice Chair of Financial Action Task Force’2018′?
- The advantages of the nickel metal hydrated batteries are having _________ more energy than the nickel cadmium batteries
- Water source beneath the earth flowing naturally is called ____________?
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- The increasing vapor pressure caused by heating a liquid is due to___________?