- The man ___________down the road is my brother.
- Which city of Pakistan once known as “City of Maple Trees”?
- Which country first introduced the world’s first photovoltaic road fitted with solar panels?
- The areas of grassland totally without trees in South America are called _________?
- Moseley Road Baths are located in ________?
- What is the name given to areas of land in the higher latitudes where short, cool summers do not permit trees to grow?
- A speed limit is the___________legal speed that you can travel on the road.
- From which country was Road Amundsen, the person who completed the maiden voyage to the south pole?