A. Raising their aspiration level and goals of life
B. Introducing novelty in strategies
C. Giving them quick feedback
D. None of these
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- The __________ says, we are motivated to gain rewards and avoid punishments.
- The decision did not appear to “hold out” bright prospects?
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?