- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- As people grow older, the __________ of learning declines?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- According to the __________, the more you do something, the better you are at it.
- How did these things come __________?
- He is getting out __________ the car.
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?