For your better test preparation and better Biology MCQs preparation, in this section, we are posting Biological Molecules MCQs.
A biomolecule or biological molecule is a term used for molecules and ions that are present in organisms. These molecules are essential to typically biological process such as cell division, morphogenesis, or development.
Biological Molecules MCQs
1. The branch of biology which deals with the study of chemical compounds and the chemical processes in the living organisms is called:
C. Molecular biology
D. Both a and b
2. Which one is an organic compound?
3. Which chemical component has the same % in bacterial as well as the mammalian cell?
4. Which chemical component has the greatest contribution in the total mammalian cell weight?
5. Reactions in which simple substances are combined to form complex substances are called:
A. Metabolic reactions
B. Catabolic reactions
C. Anabolic reactions
D. None of these
6. Which one is the basic element of organic compounds?
7. The bond formed when two or more atoms complete their electron shells by sharing electrons is called:
A. Ionic bond
B. Hydrogen bond
C. Covalent bond
D. Electrovalent bond
8. Carbon atom is
9. Which bond provides stability to complex carbohydrate molecules?
10. % of water in brain cells is
A. 20% B. 80%
C. 85% D. 90%
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Biological Molecules MCQs