A. New York
C. Southwestern Arizona
D. Los Angeles
- Which city is called “The city of silent thoroughfares”?
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- The North Pole of the Earth is located in____________?
- Sukkur barrage on the river Indus was built in_____?
- John Stuart Mill wrote a famous book ”On Liberty” in____________?
- The South Pole of the Earth is located in____________?
- Pope lives in Vatican city which is a city of _________?
- When the 17th amendment bill was ratified by the President?
- Which city is called city of seven hills?
- Which city is known as “the city of conferences”?
- The Orange river flows in____________?
- Who built “Char Minar” ?