A. Large overlapping takes place
B. Small overlapping operation
C. No overlapping operation
D. None of these
- The average value of the output voltage in a step down DC Chopper is given by__________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- Example of a voltage clamping device______________?
- The drawback of this battery is the working voltage of battery is _________ due to the internal losses
- Practical way of obtaining static voltage equalization in series connected SCRs is by the use of____________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- As the breakdown voltage reached, the DIAC exhibits?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- Which of following devices has highest di/dt and dv/dt capability?
- The switching function of semiconductor devices can be characterized with___________?