- 91 per cent of the revenues to be generated from the Gwadar port as part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would go to__________?
- The Big Dipper is part of which constellation?
- The test designed by the persons who wrote the software under test has ………….. of independence.
- The major part of Quran is revealed at ____________________?
- Lowest part of the earth is?
- Fuzzy logic is the part of?
- The ppm is one part of calcium carbonate equivalent hardness is present in __________ of water
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- When did Kiribati gain independence United Kingdom?
- The part of the brain that connects the two hemispheres of the brain is called____________?
- What is the name of the central part of the earth?
- Which is the strongest part(s) of a magnet ?