A. System of education
B. Poor learning
C. Basic of any learning
D. Minimum learning
- Chemistry Basic Concept MCQs
- The philosopher who for the first time mentioned the importance of play (or sports) in education was__________?
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- When was Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah’s name was read in khutba at the Pakistan colony mosque by the Sindh education minister Pir Illahi Bukhsh?
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- According to the philosophy of Idealism in education, the subject matter of curriculum should be_______________?
- When the teacher is restating the information to show basic principles in the classroom, he is actually?
- Progressivism believes that education comes from the experience of the__________?
- Realistic Education system supports the __________ progress.
- Small intensifiers usually have a ________ in their basic system.