A. 160; 270
B. 10; 30
C. 10; 3.33
D. 30; 10
- How Many Total Voters in Pakistan For General Elections 2018 ?
- What is Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
- During the sand blasting process, the workers are affected by the disease called _________
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- If the product is an inferior good, Demand is ?
- What is the formula of the total magnetic loading?
- The worker used __________ to patch up the hole in the wall.
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?
- During a total solar eclipse the rate of Photosynthesis___________?
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- Total area of the earth in million Sq Km?