A. 90 degrees
B. 60 degrees
C. 40 degrees
D. 65 degrees
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- The phase angle of gate signal in TRIAC can be shifted by using_____________?
- The maximum firing angle in the half wave controlled regulator is_____________?
- The injection pumps used in most diesel engines can create up to ________
- In Excel which key is used for create a formula to sum all of the above cells?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- With increase in firing angle,
- Which country is called “Rainbow Nation”?
- If the firing angle becomes negative, then the rectifier begins to work as_______________?
- Which language is used to create macros in Excel?
- Shortcut key to create a New Folder on Windows PC is ___________?