A. sell 4 million pounds of tin
B. sell 8 million pounds of tin
C. buy 4 million pounds of tin
D. buy 8 million pounds of tin
- As per SIPRI report 2018,india is purchasing what percent of the global arms sale?
- A price floor ?
- Which market is characterized by a small number of large buyers who control all purchases and therefore the market price of a good a service ?
- Because supply and demand conditions for primary products are very price inelastic their prices ?
- Islamabad police have decided to establish strong anti-riot force to deal with protest in capital having what quantity of personnel?
- What does price elasticity of demand measure?
- An increase in price all other things unchanged leads to ?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- As per Global Slavery Index, Pakistan has ranked ______ out of 167 countries.
- Which Is The Most Powerful Nation On Earth as per Global Power Rankings 2018?
- Which side of the market is more likely to lobby government for a price floor?
- What Is India Ranking According to Global Power Rankings 2018?