A. Sell 4 million pounds of tin
B. Sell 8 million pounds of tin
C. Buy 4 million pounds of tin
D. Buy 8 million pounds of tin
- Supply is likely to be more price elastic ?
- An increase in price leads to ? (all other things unchanged)
- Criticism of Rostow’s theory of economic growth is that ?
- As people gets older, the ability of applying or maintain attention_____________?
- A fall in price ______ ?
- Which Is The 2nd Most Powerful Nation On Earth as per Global Power Rankings 2018?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- What does price elasticity of demand measure?
- What Is economic self-interest, according to economists ?
- As per SIPRI report 2018,india is purchasing what percent of the global arms sale?
- What Is Pakistan Ranking on Global Corruption index ?
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?