A. Negative resistance characteristics
B. Goes into avalanche condition
C. Voltage drop snaps back
D. All of these
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- 4 thyristors rated 200 V in series. The operating voltage of the string is 0.600 V. Derating factor of the string is_____________________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- A capacitive load in voltage source inverters generates ________________?
- If the gate voltage of an SCR is removed, then the_______________?
- Under normal operating condition voltage clamping device offers impedance of_________?
- Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation
- Thermal voltage VT can be given by____________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?