- Which country is asked to send troops to Saudi Arabia to train and advise?
- Which country possesses the largest foreign exchange reserves in the world?
- Night watch is a famous_____________?
- Term the interchange of commodities across political frontiers without restriction such as tariffs, quotas, or foreign exchange controls ?
- Famous Lawyer and Human Rights activist Asma Jahangir died on?
- In which month does the Un general assembly meet annually?
- What is the breathing rate of human being body?
- Which years are known as "aligned years in Pakistan’s foreign policy"?
- __________ has the lowest Human Development Index (HDI) in Pakistan.
- It is certain that human beings _______________latent power of which they are only vaguely aware.
- In human body there are_________________kinds of bones?
- What is the weight of human heart?