- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- The psychologist who for the first time proposed the concept of connectionism in learning was_____________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- A hater of knowledge and learning is called
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages?
- Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains?
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- What is the name given to areas of land in the higher latitudes where short, cool summers do not permit trees to grow?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?