C. stays constant
D. remains unaffected
- Assume that global economic expansion causes the quantity of tin demanded to increase by 4 million pounds at each price To maintain price of tin at the target price you would ?
- Hazrat Khadija (RA) was _______ years older than Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).
- From each according to his ability to each according to his need is the slogan of ?
- A common technique to help people begin the creative process is____________?
- Which provincial goverment has issued driving licences to transgender people?
- The stone age people had the first domestic?
- There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- People in how many categories are entitled to security in Pakistan?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- The brain __________ as people gets older?