C. stays constant
D. remains unaffected
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- Many people reported ___________a noise in the night.
- The President’s speech was so ___________ that many people were persuaded to accept the need for change.
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- People in how many categories are entitled to security in Pakistan?
- A common technique to help people begin the creative process is____________?
- The longer a particular ability is unused the __________ it becomes.
- The Govt of the people, by the people, for the people is called__________?
- The cleaning methods before applying the protective coating are of _________ types
- Passive Voice of “People speak English all over the world”.
- Assume that global recession causes the quantity of tin demanded to decrease by 4 million pounds at each price To maintain the price of tin at the target price you would ?
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?