A. Vector quantity
B. Scaler quantity
C. Not a quantity
D. None of these
- Ice mass that covers more than fifty-thousand square kilometers of land area is classified as____________?
- IP stands for ________?
- Which is the largest country of the world according to area?
- PDF stands for ________?
- The total Area of the Capital of Pakistan 'Islamabad' is
- Total area of the earth in million Sq Km?
- Chitral is the largest district in the KPK province of Pakistan, covering an area of _________?
- Ratio between oceans and earth by area is?
- On which area of the moon did Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins make their landing on 20 July 1969
- The biggest District of Pakistan by area is ___________?
- MAC stands for ________?
- Which is the smallest Muslim state area wise?