A. Always positive w.r.t cathode
B. Always negative w.r.t anode
C. Always positive w.r.t anode
D. Always negative w.r.t cathode
- The curve between V and I of SCR when anode is positive w.r.t cathode and when anode is negative w.r.t cathode are known as_____________________?
- The first poet of Islam is _______________?
- Tawaf-e-Rukan is _______________ component of Hajj?
- The emf of the anode in zinc-air batteries is ___________
- The rocks formed out of layers of sediment bonded together are known as _______________?
- In the Composition of the earth, Aluminum is _______________?
- Fine organic or inorganic particles suspended in air is called _______________?
- Antonym of “spurious” is _______________.
- New York Times ranked _______________ among World’s 11 powerful women in a 2017 ranking?
- Quran is written in _______________?
- Anode current in an SCR consists of____________?
- For enhancing the operational capabilities, which model of helicopter has been inducted into PAF?