A. Holes only
B. Electrons only
C. Either electron or holes
D. Both electron and holes
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called____________?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- Free writing is used as a timed activity to stimulate the flow of____________?
- The emf of the anode in zinc-air batteries is ___________
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- Ghaseel ul Malaika is the title of____________?
- SCR will be turned off when anode current is_______________?
- Cow milk is a rich source of____________?
- The three laws of connectionism are the laws of____________?
- The sun consists of _______ % mass of the solar system?