a) Wet corrosion
b) Dry corrosion
c) Galvanic corrosion
d) Pitting corrosion
- The property of a substance to absorb moisture from the air on exposure is called____________?
- ACL stands for ___________?
- Which metallic element is liquid at room temperature?
- He ___________ as a teacher before he became a lecturer
- Taking in liquid material into the cells is known ?
- Which is the hottest planet with estimated surface temperature is 464C of our solar system?
- Which metal has the highest electrical conductivity?
- PHP stands for ___________?
- A Triac has three terminals viz ___________?
- Antares is one of the largest known ___________?
- Fog in the forms of warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called ______________?
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?