a) Wet corrosion
b) Dry corrosion
c) Galvanic corrosion
d) Pitting corrosion
- The advantages of the nickel metal hydrated batteries are having _________ more energy than the nickel cadmium batteries
- ECP stands for ___________?
- The increasing vapor pressure caused by heating a liquid is due to___________?
- BDU stands for ___________?
- The property of a substance to absorb moisture from the air on exposure is called____________?
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide
- Nickel metal hydrated batteries having the low cell voltage of __________
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- A Triac has three terminals viz ___________?
- The large dark patches on the Moon’s surface are known as___________?
- He ___________ as a teacher before he became a lecturer
- Which is the hottest planet with estimated surface temperature is 464C of our solar system?