A. Inversely related to income
B. Inversely related to price
C. Directly related to price
D. Inversely related to the price of substitutes
- What is the range of the pole length to pole pitch ratio for obtaining good power factor in induction motors?
- A tax placed on a good that is a necessity for consumers will likely generate a tax burden?
- What does price elasticity of demand measure?
- Because supply and demand conditions for primary products are very price inelastic their prices ?
- Within the supply and demand model, a tax collected from the sellers of a good shift the ?
- What is Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
- Good reading aims at developing:_____________?
- Meaning of “Your guess is as good as mine” ?
- If the total product of two workers is 80 and the total product of 3 workers is 90 then the average product of the third worker is ________ and the marginal product of the third worker is _________?
- For an inferior good ?
- To meet high current demand we use SCRs in______________?
- The chemical oxygen demand can be given as __________