A. Shift demand outwards
B. Shift demand inwards
C. Contractions of demand
D. An extension of demand
- A fall in price ______ ?
- Which of the following is an example of price floor ?
- With the increase in load, Energy in the turbine ________?
- The resistance of the conductor in the electrolytic cell ___________with increase in temperature
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- Scale for measuring the average share price and percentage change of 30 major US industrial companies is called ?
- Which country leads the world in platinum production?
- Which side of the market is more likely to lobby government for a price floor?
- For the oil-importing countries, the increase in oil prices in 1970s and early 2000s contributed to all of the following except ?
- Supply is likely to be more price elastic ?
- Which country leads the world in Rice exports?
- A binding price ceiling creates?