A. A shift in supply outwards
B. A shift in supply inwards
C. A contraction of supply
D. An extension of supply
- Scale for measuring the average share price and percentage change of 30 major US industrial companies is called ?
- Which country leads the world in platinum production?
- Which country leads the world petroleum production?
- The resistance of the conductor in the electrolytic cell ___________with increase in temperature
- Supply is likely to be more price elastic ?
- For the oil-importing countries, the increase in oil prices in 1970s and early 2000s contributed to all of the following except ?
- Assume that global recession causes the quantity of tin demanded to decrease by 4 million pounds at each price To maintain the price of tin at the target price you would ?
- Which of the following is a price that is equal to the face value of a security?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- What does price elasticity of demand measure?
- A binding price ceiling creates?
- To increase the confidence of the teacher