B. Carry current in any direction when it is on
C. Does not carry any current in any direction when it is off
D. All of these
- Bidirectional semiconductor device is___________?
- The number of electrons in the outer most orbit of carbon atom is___________?
- The antonym of Mammoth is___________?
- The capacity of Neelum–Jhelum Hydropower Plant is___________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- The concept of perennialism in education means school curricula should focus on what is___________?
- The protein content of edible portion of egg is___________?
- The truth of the conclusion of an inductive argument is___________?
- In the SPWM, the modulating signal is___________?
- The largest wheat producing country in the world is___________?
- The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is___________?
- The housewife __________the cakes burning, and ran to switch off the oven.