A. initial assessment
B. Diagnostic assessment
C. formative assessment
D. summative assessment
- Which of the following is NOT an informal assessment?
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by___________?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- An assessment that is carried out through the course is called__________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Validity of an assessment relates to the ___________ of an assessment?