A. Initial assessment
B. formal assessment
C. formative assessment
D. summative assessment
- Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- A bacterium with tuft of flagella at both poles is called_____________?
- An assessment that is carried out through the course is called__________?
- What should teacher do after teaching the lesson?
- What a teaching method is?
- Discovery teaching is actually a___________?
- In direct instruction method or lecture method the teacher is considered as_____________?
- Which Is Not The Advantage Of Team Teaching?
- Which of the following is not emphasized in memory level of teaching?
- Teacher-centered instruction which includes lecture, presentation and recitation is also known as___________?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?