A. Initial assessment
B. formal assessment
C. formative assessment
D. summative assessment
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- A/An __________ assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure.
- Which of the following is related with teaching skill?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- Teacher-centered instruction which includes lecture, presentation and recitation is also known as___________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- What should teacher do before teaching the lesson?
- Discovery teaching is actually a___________?
- Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- Before accepting the teaching profession one must know:
- An assessment that is carried out through the course is called__________?