A. initial assessment
B. diagnostic assessment
C. Formative assessment
D. summative assessment
- The outermost layer of skin is called__________?
- Which from the following is NOT an informal assessment?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- The military exercise ‘Foal Eagle drill’ was carried out between?
- Monitoring systems can be carried out by using __________
- Reliability of an assessment relates to the __________ of an assessment?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Sure Victory operation was carried out in Sri Lankan against Tamil Tigers in?
- The Govt of the people, by the people, for the people is called__________?
- A/An __________ assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure.
- Which of the following is NOT an informal assessment?
- An assessment that is conducted prior to the start of teaching or instruction is called_____________?