A. initial assessment
B. diagnostic assessment
C. Formative assessment
D. summative assessment
- The Govt of the people, by the people, for the people is called__________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- Validity of an assessment relates to the ___________ of an assessment?
- A/An __________ assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure.
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- Those bacteria which are fully dependent upon their host for nutrition are called__________?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- The study of nature is called__________?
- Sure Victory operation was carried out in Sri Lankan against Tamil Tigers in?
- A process of looking at what is being assessed is called__________?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- Which from the following is NOT a formal assessment?