- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Reliability of an assessment relates to the __________ of an assessment?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- Which from the following is NOT an informal assessment?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- Which of the following is NOT an informal assessment?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- Formative assessment is an assessment ___________ learning?
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- A/An __________ assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure.