- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- Which from the following is NOT an informal assessment?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- I have had problems similar ______ yours.
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- For similar carrier and modulating signals, the line current used in CSI is__________?
- The process by which the students are divided into high and low achievers is known as?