For your better entry test preparation and better Chemistry MCQs preparation, in this section, we are going to post Alkyl Halides MCQs.
Alkyl Halides are also known as haloalkanes. Alkyl Halides are compounds in which one or more hydrogen atoms in an alkane have been replaced by halogen atoms. The examples of Alkyl Halides are fluorine, chlorine, bromine or iodine.
Alkyl Halides MCQs
1. What will be the products when reactants are alcohol & thionyl chloride in the presence of pyridine?
2. Which C-X bond has the highest bond energy per mole?
3. Which alkyl halide has the highest reactivity for a particular alkyl group?
4. Ethyl chloride with nascent hydrogen produces
5. Which one is not a nucleophile?
6. The number of molecules taking part in the rate determining step is called
A. Order of reaction
B. Rate of reaction
C. The mole of a reaction
D. The extent of a reaction
7. During SN2 mechanism carbon atom changes its state of hybridization as
8. What will be the order of reaction of a reaction whose rate can be expressed as R = K [A] [B]?
9. Which one among the following is not a good leaving group?
10. What is the order of kinetics in the SN1 mechanism?
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Alkyl Halides MCQs