- The iron and steel industries of which of the following countries are almost fully dependent on imported raw materials?
- He is good _______ football.
- A person who is indifferent to pleasure or pain is known as?
- The second name of Khojak Pass is _______ ?
- He was abstained _______ salted food by the doctor.
- Sana filled the glass _______ water.
- The air lift pump works under the principle of _______?
- Piston pumps are very _______?
- You are _______ your time trying to persuade him, he will never help you.
- He is fond _______ drawing.
- Antonym of “gainsay” is _______.
- Parents were very surprised _______ his result.