- The famous painting ‘Mona Lisa’ is displaced at the museum of _____________?
- When the teacher is restating the information to show basic principles in the classroom, he is actually?
- Telenor Answer: Zulbiah is a Famous – – – in Iran for Ramadan?
- What was the name of beloved genie Zakoota in the famous children’s television show Ainak Wala Jinn?
- The number of famous Islamic months are?
- John Stuart Mill wrote a famous book ”On Liberty” in____________?
- The country famous for Samba dance is_________?
- She lived ___________juice for ten days to slim down for the fashion show.
- British high commission has announced a scholarship to pay tribute to which famous personality?
- Which country is famous for publications of most news papers?
- Pakistan Television started in the reign of_____________?
- Sheikh Saadi (RA) was a famous poet of ____________ language.